Monday, May 6, 2013

I Joined Zalando´s Birthday Competition

Yesterday was the last day of Zalando UK birthday celebration contest and I´m happy I was able to submit my entry for the last minute. My schedule last week was really crazy and I couldn´t make a pause to take photos until the weekend. I´m glad the deadline for the contest was extend to yesterday, May 5.

On my post, Happy 2nd Birthday Zalando UK!, you´ll see my entry photo with me and my cat posing while celebrating Zalando´s birthday. I really love that shot because my cat, Orange, was as excited as me to win the contest. Check it out.

Today is a beautiful sunny day and it´s a really good start for the week. Wishing you girls a wonderful weekend! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)