Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Patterned Spring and Summer Looks By Kate Spade

When it comes to bright, fabulous spring and summer outfits, Kate Spade is probably my most favorite designer. I love all the crazy mix and match and gorgeous color/pattern combinations seen in her spring/summer 2013 collection.

I wrote a post at the blogazine mimicking some of her looks - Kate Spade Summer Looks: Crazy Bright Color and Pattern Mix.

Although I couldn´t feature all of the looks from the collection, I honestly love every single one of it. And because I couldn´t stash everything in one single post I did at the blogazine, here are some of style ideas I further want to steal from Kate Spade.


Bow print top with attached cropped vest is worn tucked in a mint green skirt with matching belt. I like the contrast of black against the beige and mint. This look is very feminine and soft.


Remember Louis Vuitton´s check dresses? Well, if Louis Vuitton created bold large checks, Kate Spade went for bold large plaid.She throw a mint cardigan over a bright pink checked dress gathered with a pink slim belt. The black sandals and black bag toned the brightness of the look a bit.


Here´s a very girly beige coat from Kate Spade which is perfect for a spring´s night out or day-time party. It has a large bow on the right shoulder which is another trend this season. Did you see the large bow accents in Saint Laureen´s spring runway looks?

Anyway, this coat shine´s out if worn over a patterned dress such as striped.


And here´s the last but not the least look for today´s designer feature, a cutout striped dress which embodies two biggest trends of the season. You know that cut out style is trending largely for spring and summer and that striped is a trendy pattern that always come back.

But what I really like about this style idea is the clashing of stripes with polka dot. I honestly didn´t think the result would be as great as this. It´s definitely a monochrome look that I´d like to try this summer.

What do you think of Kate Spade´s summer looks? Which one is your fave? Are you going to wear it yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)