Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pink Python Belt from My-Wardrobe for My Win

I joined My-wardrobe´s affiliate contest last month, I had to style a sports luxe look. My post entry did not win, but my tweet entry did. I won a $75 gift card. But because My-wardrobe is a fashion designer retailer, I couldn´t find any item that´s around this price. I´d like to think that my seventy-five-dollar code is actually a discount code.
Verdu Pink Belt, $129.26
But then I saw this pink python belt from by Malene Birger. I love bright, slim belts and I think this item can join my belt collection. It can quickly add a snappy pop of color to a monochrome outfit, it can also clash beautifully with bright colors. I can´t wait to receive this cute belt from the mail. I´m destined to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)