Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Very Classy Fall/Winter 2013 Looks from Lanvin

I can´t believe I´m already talking about fall and winter. But yeah, while summer is supposedly already in full swing yet thanks to the rainy days and temperature usually hitting low around 10 to 15 degrees here in Germany, we´re just about two months away from fall.

So that´s probably the reason why I´m now on the lookout for gorgeous fall/winter outfits. And I can´t deny, Lanvin´s fall/winter 2013 pre-collection got me captivated.


The collection is heavy of wild prints, see my post at the blogazine, Very Elegant Wild Animal Print from Lanvin Fall/Winter 2013 Pre-Collection, with the brand´s designer Alber Elbaz famously quoted, "The world is perhaps a zoo." I definitely love the polished and daring wild print mixing.

But the collection is also packed with tailored, architectural inspired coats, tops, skirts, and trousers. Gems and beads are adorned all on the right places while keeping things classy.


There are also lots of leather used, from leather gloves to leather tall boots, large clutches, belts, as well as leather jackets and skirts. The clear message delivered is utter elegance and luxury. The luxurious fabrics used for the garments, the textures and designs that feature "feature geometrical effects superimposed on pieces displaying couture details and architectural proportions" (See maisonchaplin), depects vogue classism.

A sensuality that´s genuinely expressed through a palette of muted colours and delicate textures is something girls like me can only dream of. While I can´t afford any from this collection, I feel fortunate to be inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)