Thursday, September 26, 2013

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 for Men


Now that it´s fall, it´s time for our wardrobes to have some serious outerwear update. In this household, there happened to be two fashionable people - that´s me (the fashion blogger) and my husband (the fashion critic). My husband is quite stylish himself and it amazes me how much he knows about fashion and style more than my girl friends actually do. Yet when it comes to shopping, he´s very practical.

I may covet a designer coat for him, like a Burberry military coat for example, but hubby is wiser than that. He wouldn´t want us to spent too much money to a designer piece when a high street would also work. But personally, seeing the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2013 for Men on stage, I couldn´t help but imagine how gorgeous would my husband look in that double breasted tangerine coat. There´s one thing I´m pretty sure of though, I´d have a hard time making him wear a pair of leopard print lace up shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)