Monday, September 23, 2013

What I Fancy - Royal Blue Coat


My favorite color is blue! Even if I´m unconsciously choosing for an item, I simply end up with something blue in my picks. Take this royal blue coat as an example. Its shade is very much similar to that blue turtleneck top I wore in Bangkok.

A double-breasted coat works twice better than a single-breasted cover-up, so they say. It´s like doubling your defenses against the chill. This coat can style up a pair of faded jeans. Iit can go dressy with a stunning little black dress or a hot pink fit and flare dress. I really think this is a steal. The only problem? There´s only one left in stock. So if you love this coverup as much I do, make sure to check it out at Lulus, it could probably be your size. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)