Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Fancy - The Coveted M Missoni Chainlink Knit Jumper

When it comes to fall/winter essentials, knitted sweater tops my list. It´s no brainer, knitwear keeps you warm, and a sweater works well for layering. But this season, I´m particularly attracted to bold, printed sweaters.I feel that this basic is given more attention lately, and that instead of being a background, it´s now made as the centerpiece of an ensemble.

Today, I will pretend that I´m rich. This outfit is what I´m going to wear to the substitution teaching that I´m called to do at the end of the month. I´m going to teach English to adults on two evening classes, the classroom setting isn´t formal so this outfit will work. Yet again, don´t forget that this is just a pretend game ...


Outfit: M Missoni Chainlink Knit Jumper, $485.97, See by Chloé Pleat Detail Crepe Skirt, $376.33, 3.1 Phillip Lim Merino Shearling 31 Hour Bag, $1,450.00, Lucy Choi London Zara Suede Lace-up Ankle Boots, $400.88.

You see how wealthy I am? I just blew a roughly three thousand bucks to an outfit. But don´t worry, I already have that coveted 3.1 Philip Lim bag so I saved half of the total price.

On a serious note, here´s why this ensemble works really well. The knit sweater takes the stage with its striking pattern and colors, and then the beige crepe skirt did the toning. Of course, the rest are black, my handbag and ankle boots are black, in order to let the colors really float out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and for your sweet comments. I assure to visit you back shortly. Hugs :)